Heal with Reiki
One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the bodies natural healing abilities, and improves and maintains health. Reiki healing is a natural therapy that gently balances life energies and brings health and well being to the recipient.
Reiki is a specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hands, allowing the flow of the energy to the patient via the Reiki practitioner.
When the flow of the universe energy is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships, neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others, from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way.
Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results.
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities,
- Aids sleep,
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps with acute (injuries) and chronic problems and aides the breaking of addictions,
- Helps relieve pain,
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
- Supports the immune system,
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body,
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
When we are relaxed, stress-free, we are able to restore our natural ability to heal.
Long term practice of whole-body reiki will restore the general condition of the body. It will open the energy channels and this will allow the body to deal properly and naturally with stress and build-up toxins.
When a person is in good health, regular therapy will increase the body’s built-in defenses. This will manifest itself as confidence and outward harmony in dealing with everyday events. The person will gain a positive outlook on life.
If used with other natural therapies (meditation, crystals, aroma therapy, Bach Flower remedies, homeopathy, etc.) Reiki will reinforce their effect. It complements and enhances the health care the patient receives in the hospital or from other health care providers.
Reiki healing complements Eastern and Western medicine and everybody can benefit from it.